23rd April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?

Respected Sir,
I have my on campus placements of this month
in Wipro. So kindly tell me what will be the pattern
of this interview? And how I can prepare for this
on-campus interview?

27th April 2015, 12:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?

Wipro follows the below mentioned pattern for their On-campus recruitment drive.

- Online written test
Test will be conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). Questions will be from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability (English) and C.

- Technical Interview
Questions will be from your domain especially the fundamentals and latest happenings, internships, projects, training, certification courses whichever you had undertaken. There will be questions based on basic IT skills like programming, etc.

- HR interview
Normal HR questions will be asked which are asked in most of the interviews. Your attitude and communication skills will only be tested. Be prepared with the information of Wipro since they might ask to check your interest.

Certain interview skills are given in the attachment below which you need to incorporate to do well in the interviews apart from being technically sound.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job.pdf(1.99 MB, 167 views)
29th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have my on campus placements of this month
in Wipro. So kindly tell me what will be the pattern
of this interview? And how I can prepare for this
on-campus interview?

Wipro Generally hire the person with high Technical Skills. So, you must be very well in your Technicalities. Also you must have a good Communication Skill. You must have good interpersonal as well as management Skill. The pattern are same as other company recruitment process, so you need not to be worried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?