15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get coaching in Mahindra while doing a private job?

My question is that, I want to join Mahindra coaching classes but I do private job and I have to go for outside with job related work for 10 days. How can I attend the class, since there is only 3 months course is available on your center with 6 days class a week so any extra will provide me from your institute if i can do dis 10 days class. Reply me Sir. From Monoj.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  2. What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching?
  3. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Career opportunities for an Automobile Engineering student in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?
  5. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a franchise of Mahindra for SSC and bank coaching?
  8. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  9. Any good jobs available for me after doing BBA?
  10. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between doing a Private Job and start Coaching for Public Services Exams being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. What to choose TCS Ignite or Tech Mahindra IMS?
  14. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  15. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  16. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. How to get job in Tech-Mahindra after MCS?
  18. Job Opportunities in Tech Mahindra after completion of B.Sc in IT?
21st July 2017, 11:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get coaching in Mahindra while doing a private job?

You can only do distance mode coaching while doing a private job, because most of the jobs these days have rotational shifts and don't allow you much time after job.

Hence, there is no chance of regular coaching while doing private job. All you can do is take mock tests and do correspondence coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?