23rd August 2012, 04:31 PM
Maheshkumar49

Which one is a good choice for me between doing a Private Job and start Coaching for Public Services Exams being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical stream?

Sir i am mahesh kumar age 23yrs completed B.E. mechanical. sir i am confused abt my job should i do private job or study or start coaching for ssc,upsc exam becouse i want power and money. so please sir help me what can i choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation? -- [New]
  2. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  3. What shall I do having secured less than 40% in B.Com?
  4. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. What should I do having scored 50% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 58% in BE?
  6. Can I prepare for UPSC Exam pursuing 1st year of B.Com course?
  7. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  8. Scope after Diploma, Degree and PG Degree courses?
  9. Complete details about IES exam?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  11. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  12. Which is a better option for a commerce student between CA and MBA?
  13. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  14. Can I appear for IAS exam after having BCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  16. What should I do after completion of B.Com with 50% of marks?
  17. Which is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What shall I do after completion of BCA course?
1st January 2013, 02:01 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me between doing a Private Job and start Coaching for Public Services Exams being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical stream?

Hi, if your ultimate aim is power and money, then go on for the coaching of the PSUs n other government jobs, because in mechanical stream they provide far better salaries and other perks as compared to the private sector. But there is a problem, if you had a gap of one year while coaching and if you didn't get into a government job then in private sector also you'll be considered as a drop out and that might fall back on you as a disadvantage for your career.. so think very seriously if you can study well and can crack the PSU then go on for coaching or else get into a private job, order a corresponding course from a reputed coaching institute and prepare along with your job with complete determination.
Gud luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?