4th July 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for an Automobile Engineering student in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?

Hello sir, I am studying Automobile Engineering from a private college. After completion of engineering from private college can I make my career in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  4. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  5. How to apply for an Industrial Training in Swaraj Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for an Automobile Engineer?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  7. Is Mahindra & Mahindra, Godrej, Swaraj and L&T offered Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  10. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  13. Summer Training procedure in Mahindra or Tata for B.Tech student?
  14. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
  15. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  17. Internship of 7 days in Mahindra Automobile section of Tamil Nadu?
  18. How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [New]
8th July 2016, 09:25 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Career opportunities for an Automobile Engineering student in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?

Yes, sure after completion of engineering from private college can I make my career in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra. There is no any question or doubt that should comes in your mind when thinking about your placements after graduating from any of the private college.

But make sure of one simple thing that, your college must be affiliated to UGC and be accredited by AICTE. If this affiliation as well as accreditation is there then no need to worry more.

SO, if everything is done then now you can apply for the tata motors through their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?