17th January 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Dentist job in UK having BDS degree and two years experience in a private clinic? Terms and conditions that I will have to fulfill?

Hello sir, This is Dr Varsha have Completed BDS degree and have two years experience in a private clinic. How can I get a Dentist job in UK? What is the terms and conditions will I have to fulfill?

12th February 2017, 04:34 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get a Dentist job in UK having BDS degree and two years experience in a private clinic? Terms and conditions that I will have to fulfill?

To get a permanent job in UK you have to pass ORE which is a licencing exam conducted by the British Dental Council. The exam is held twice in a year (April & September) in UK itself.
You have to either take the tourist visa to give the ORE part 1 and 2 exam or simply migrate to UK for full time masters program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?