5th March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in automobile industry after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

Hello, My name is nikunj garg and I am doing B.Tech from kanpur university with mechanical branch but in my college there is no placement for mechanical so how can I get a good job especially in automobile company after doing B.Tech except PSU please sir provide me best company which offer job for fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch? -- [New]
  2. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  3. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  4. What is better for a mechanical engineer private industry or teaching industry?
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering?
  7. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  8. How can I get a job in Automobile Industry after passing MBA in Marketing with B.Tech ETC?
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  11. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  12. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  13. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  14. Well paid job in Automobile industry at West Bengal or Dubai?
  15. What are the various branches in B.tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best branch to go for B.Tech between Automobile and Mechanical? Government job opportunity in both the branches?
  17. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
8th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in automobile industry after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My name is nikunj garg and I am doing B.Tech from kanpur university with mechanical branch but in my college there is no placement for mechanical so how can I get a good job especially in automobile company after doing B.Tech except PSU please sir provide me best company which offer job for fresher?

The candidates after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can apply for various jobs in the automobile industry. There are various posts like Automobile Engineer, Executive Sales (Automobile Spares), Engineer Trainee, Service Engineer, Technical Trainees, Workshop in Charge, Production Engineer etc. You can find the job vacancies in the job portals or in the organization website links. Candidates with B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with very good marks and without any backlogs can apply for a job in the automobile industries. You can apply online for a job in the automobile industry. Candidates with good technical knowledge and communication skills can get a job in the automobile industry. The candidates have to appear for written test and interview for the selection.
10th March 2017, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in automobile industry after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

As you are from Mechanical Engineering background, you can also find job opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field as well as in Automobile Engineering sector. As you are willing to get jobs in Automobile Industry, I suggest you to visit the "Career/ Recruitment" section of the below mentioned websites here. So that you can start applying for the recruitment's whenever vacancies are available. Major automobile based recruiters include,

>> General Motors
http://www.gm.com/

>> Maruti Suzuki India Limited
http://www.marutisuzuki.com/

>> Mahindra and Mahindra
http://www.mahindra.com/

>> Hero Motocorp Limited
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/

>> Hindustan Motors
http://www.hindmotor.com/

>> Toyota Kirloscar Motor Private Limited
http://www.toyotabharat.com/

>> Tata Motors
http://www.tatamotors.com
10th March 2017, 09:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering you have sat for off campus interview or you can also give the interview through walk in interview. The first round of the interview will be the Aptitude test or this round, the candidate have to work on their Aptitude and English after cracking this round the next round will be the technical round in this round, the candidate need to prepare for the questions which will come from the core area of the stream and the last round will be the HR round if you crack all the round of the interview then you will get a job in the core companies. Apart from this my advice for you is that you need to appear for the GATE exam and score good marks so that you can pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering then after there are lots of private company which can hire you.
The companies are Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Hero motocorp.
15th March 2017, 08:50 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can join internship programs in automotive mechanical core companies.
Internship always will be an added advantage for Out of college students or freshers.
That signifies your ability to think out of box and your willingness to go out of your comfort zone and apply what you have learnt theoretically.

Some of the mechanical companies are: TVS, MAhindra & Mahindra, TATA Motors, Bajaj (Different categories available), Honda, Maruthi Udyog etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?