5th March 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it easy for ECE students to get private jobs?

As I am ECE student. Now I am in 2nd semester.. If I continue with a ECE only.. Can I get a job in software companies also..? I am seeing that all the campus selection is going to b selected only CSE students only.. so I am really getting tensed..do I am really get a job or not..???most of my relatives also told me that there is not so much of opportunities for ECE students.. so please give me a solution for this my question..and so many friends also telling me to change the branch for Cs...so I am really confused on which branch I have to move.. so please help me..and I have to get a job after completing my B.E... because greeting a job is very very needed and necessary to me..

7th March 2017, 07:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it easy for ECE students to get private jobs?

Yes, you can get a job in software companies. Don't panic and be relaxed. College composing is not everything you can also go for off composing or pool composing if you crack the composing or interview then you will be selected for the job. ECE is also a very good and demanding degree course you can get a good and reputed job from this course also. So stay calm and focus on your studies and try to earn good marks in your field.
9th March 2017, 12:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all I want to say that don't do what others says, do that which interests you the most. So, if you are interested in ECE branch and you find that easy then stick to that. After completing the course there are ample of job opportunities available for you in both private and government sectors. You can find jobs in companies like Reliance, BSNL, HCL, BHEL, Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc, for the post of a Software Engineer, Telecom Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Networking Professional etc. You can also submit your resume directly on the company's websites or in various job portals where they will notify you when the vacancy arrives.
9th March 2017, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, what have you heard is wrong. There is a good scope for ECE candidates too in Software companies. Yes, Software companies or MNC companies recruit candidates in huge number every year and they may recruit, candidates from all the below mentioned streams.

>> Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Computer Science Engineering

>> IT Engineering

>> Electrical Engineering

...etc.,

As you are from ECE background, I am very sure that you will be eligible to get good job in MNC companies.
14th March 2017, 09:48 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I am ECE student. Now I am in 2nd semester.. If I continue with a ECE only.. Can I get a job in software companies also..? I am seeing that all the campus selection is going to b selected only CSE students only.. so I am really getting tensed..do I am really get a job or not..???most of my relatives also told me that there is not so much of opportunities for ECE students.. so please give me a solution for this my question..and so many friends also telling me to change the branch for Cs...so I am really confused on which branch I have to move.. so please help me..and I have to get a job after completing my B.E... because greeting a job is very very needed and necessary to me..
If you are passionate about a course, choose accordingly. If you want to make a career in software field, then go for CSE. Since you are still in 2nd semester you can switch stream. Or else if you are passionate about electronics industry and the job therein you can continue your present course.

ECE is having a lot of opportunities in both public and private sectors. Try to crack GATE, you will get into navaratna companies with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?