15th February 2016, 04:13 PM
Dkrath772@

What is better for a mechanical engineer private industry or teaching industry?

I am b.tech final year student in mechanical branch. I want a good job then, what will be better for me either pvt. industry or teaching?
What will be the best branch for m.tech?

15th February 2016, 07:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better for a mechanical engineer private industry or teaching industry?

AS you are doing Mechanical engineering , Then it is better to go in IES (Indian Engineering Service) which is government sector jobs .The candidates have to appear Civil Service Exam for this under UPSC.

The exam eligibility criteria:

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in Technical field from a recognize university.
The age limit is 20 30 years,There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

If you are interested in Teaching line you have to do M.tech which is a post graduation degree then you have to apply for the following post in the respective colleges.
15th February 2016, 11:10 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is better for a mechanical engineer private industry or teaching industry?

Become a teacher and job in private industry both are best after B.Tech in mechanical engineering. But become teacher is more beneficial because you can get job as teacher in government institute also. So government job is always better than private job.

In order to work as mechanical engineer in design, production or quality control department then you can get job in private industries as assistant engineer.

You can do your career in teaching if you have good knowledge about your stream & good teaching ability. Also most of peoples become teacher because they got pleasure by providing knowledge to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?