15th March 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

How to get good job having experience as Medical Officer?

I have done B.D.S. how to get good job as i am working in savitri devi hospital as medical officer and sachi dental care as dental doctor but i want job in abroad or a good job in india

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for UPSC after gaining 1 year experience in practicing Homeopathy as a doctor?
  2. Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?
  3. How to get a government job as class II medical officer?
  4. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  5. How can I get a good job after completing B.Tech ECE without having any experience?
  6. Details about vacancy in NTHM as a medical officer? What is the procedure to get the job?
  7. After doing BAMS how to get a job as Ayurvedic medical officer job in Maharashtra state?
  8. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  9. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  10. Can I get job in government sector with merchant navy experience?
  11. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  12. Having police experience is necessary to be a CID Officer? How to become a CID Officer after PUC?
  13. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course to pursue and which institute to join for Custom Officer job?
  15. Job in government unani dispensary as a unani medical officer after B.U.M.S -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  17. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  18. How to apply for a permanent job in Indian Railways as a medical officer
13th June 2016, 04:29 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to get good job having experience as Medical Officer?

In order to get good job in abroad you need to have some of your reference over there and part from the reference you must have some one working there. Because in case of Medical reference it is very much risky to refer anyone for abroad without personally knowing him/her for more than 5+ years.

If after going to abroad, by mistake they have performed any thing in the medical job then it will become a kind of issue in that country.

So, we need to be very much sure and secure in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?