19th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue and which institute to join for Custom Officer job?

Hey hi, I am bharat sosa,I have done my graduation and Post graduation From Mumbai.and I have good experience form last 4 years in Marketing.
I want to become a custom officer,so pls can you guide me which course & institute should i go for it?.and make my dream to become a custom officer,
Any details forward on my mail [email protected].

Thanks&Rds,
Bharat sosa

30th September 2014, 11:02 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue and which institute to join for Custom Officer job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey hi, I am bharat sosa,I have done my graduation and Post graduation From Mumbai.and I have good experience form last 4 years in Marketing.
I want to become a custom officer,so pls can you guide me which course & institute should i go for it?.and make my dream to become a custom officer,
Any details forward on my mail [email protected].

Thanks&Rds,
Bharat sosa

To join in as a Custom officer job there are certain qualification which you need to possess and if you do then you can apply for the exam:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is that the candidate should have 19-25 years

# The education qualification which is needed is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate in any stream.

If you satisfy this then you can apply for the Customs Officer job and there is nothing specific regarding the degree which you need to do for applying for the post.

Regards
~Jxsab~
5th April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to pursue and which institute to join for Custom Officer job?

candidates should have one or two degree to become customs officer what are the acurate degree to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?