8th July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completion of MCA course? What are the various private jobs available to apply?

I am worried how to get a good material for MCA..... I wants to go for software job, but i am not understanding that how to achieve that..... and i'm confusing in java and web technology which one had a better scope in software, please guide me which one i have to choose....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completion of MCA course? What are the various private jobs available to apply?
  2. How to get better Job Opportunities after the completion of MCA?
  3. What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?
  4. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  5. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  9. What should I do further after completing BCA?
  10. What are the possible options for me after BCA?
  11. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  12. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
  13. Which Government Jobs an MCA pass-out can apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Private Clerical job after B.Com degree? -- [New]
  15. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  16. How can I get a job after completing Post Graduation with MCA? What are the jobs that I will get in the Private sector?
  17. What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?
  18. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?
11th July 2016, 01:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of MCA course? What are the various private jobs available to apply?

Java and web technology, both are good job and let me tell you the secret of these two things that very few people know.

Web Technology is incomplete without java. As you need some java framework to accomplish the web Technology task.
And one more thing java is the worlds number one programming language.

So, better to go with java as compared to web technology but from my point of view you must know java as well as web technology.
12th July 2016, 12:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of MCA course? What are the various private jobs available to apply?

Both course are very good course. If you take any one of the course than also it will be very good for you and for your future perspective also.

So, you have not to worry between which course you have to chose. Both the course have market value.
So, you can go with any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?