9th July 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?

Shall i get job in MNC after 1year of my PG.I did M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems and my course completed in 2014 march.Now I'm in USA with my husband.I will return back to India in December this year.so I have any opportunity to get a placement in any MNCs?or what else I should do for getting job in companies? Any short term course is helpful? I have 88% in 10 th, 76% in 12 th, 80% in B.E and 7.64 score in M.Tech.Please help me.

11th July 2016, 12:59 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?

You seems to be good at your percentage which satisfy minimum eligibility requirement to get into any campus drive organized by any MNC.

Even one year gap is also considered by almost all the MNC. So, this is also not a problem for you.

What comes as a hurdle is your more than one year gap. You are 2014 pass out and now it is almost 2016, so this can be a issue otherwise no any issue. So, you must have tried this little bit sooner.

try to upload your resume on job portal site, from there you will get a lot of opportunity.
11th July 2016, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?

Yes, it is possible for you to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech in Post Graduation and with the above mentioned criteria. As you have secured good percentage throughout the academics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in MNC's with the above criteria.

The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

>> In B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

As you have completed your Graduation in 2014, I suggest you to apply for Off Campus recruitment's. Or you may also get job through referral program. Yes, if you have any reference then there is a high chance for you to get job in MNC's and on the other hand I suggest you to visit the recruitment section of concerned companies and apply against the recruitment's.
12th July 2016, 11:57 AM
january2016

After one year of post graduation you can get a job in any of the company, because 1 year gap is OK with the company. So, you have to make sure that you do not waste more than one year after completion of your graduation.

Because if you will have more than one year of gap it will become difficult for you to get recognized by most of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?