17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Private Clerical job after B.Com degree?

Hi Sir, I have one doubt regarding backlogs. I have done B.Com in 2014 and I have one backlog in 5th semester B.Com. Please tell me this year 2017 November will complete the subject. Am I eligible for clerical. Sir, please kindly help me with your answer. Thank you Sir.

18th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Private Clerical job after B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have one doubt regarding backlogs. I have done B.Com in 2014 and I have one backlog in 5th semester B.Com. Please tell me this year 2017 November will complete the subject. Am I eligible for clerical. Sir, please kindly help me with your answer. Thank you Sir.

Yes, you can apply for private clerical and accountant job after completion of B.Com degree. Candidates after completion of B.Com can work in various private companies as an accountant or as a clerk. They can also work in various BPOs, billing companies, retail stores, clothing companies, various manufacturing units, private banks, broking firms, consultancies, financial institutions and teaching institutions. The job vacancies can be found in the job portals like Naukri and Freshersworld
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?