1st April 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Birla Corporation being a Mechanical engineer having three years work experience?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical engineering three years ago and doing job. But I want to get job in Birla Corporation. Please tell me how to get job in Birla Corporation?

Related Questions:
  1. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  2. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. SAP courses for Mechanical Engineer with 3 years work experience?
  4. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  5. Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?
  6. Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  8. How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?
  9. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  10. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  12. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  13. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  16. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?
  18. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
12th May 2017, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Birla Corporation being a Mechanical engineer having three years work experience?

You can contact the HR management of the company for any such vacancies. You can also apply through their official website, if any.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?