3rd February 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?

Hello sir, I am a Civil Engineer and have two years work experience. Now, I want to get job in Hindustan Construction Co. How to get a job in this company? How much salary they offer?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Hindustan Construction Company after B.Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT, Warangal? -- [New]
  2. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  3. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  6. Good jobs in Odisha for a Mechanical Engineer having experience in Construction work?
  7. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech or Designing after completing Civil Engineering? What will be my salary if I do work in office?
  9. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  10. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  11. How can I get jobs in Gujrat being a civil engineer?
  12. Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?
  13. What is the starting salaries offered to an aerospace engineer?
  14. Can I get Offer Letter if offered job in IBM through HR but secured 46% in B.Tech and having 3 years of work experience?
  15. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  16. Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  17. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Working in Cognizant is sufficient for Civil Engineer?
20th March 2017, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Hindustan Construction Co. being a Civil Engineer and having two years work experience? How much salary they offer?

Hindustan Construction Co issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Engineers every year. So you are required to apply for those recruitment from the official website of Hindustan Construction Co.

Hindustan Construction Company issues official notification for filling up several posts and some of the posts to which you can apply for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer, Deputy Project Manager, Quality Manager, in Planning and Control department, Construction management..etc., The basic educational qualification in order to get job in Hindustan Construction Company is B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Salary basically varies from the recruitment to recruitment and for post to post. In General, for starting level position it could be around Rs.15,000/- per month and it may get increased based on the number of experience you have or attain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?