24th December 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BMW, AUDI or any other automobile company after class 12th?

Sir, my name is Bony and am studying in 12th standard. My dream is to get a job in BMW, AUDI,or other good companies to get these job. What to study after 12th standard, which course and what to do and I am interested in automobile field. Sir am waiting for your valuable information. Thank you.

Related Questions:
30th December 2016, 06:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in BMW, AUDI or any other automobile company after class 12th?

You will not be able to avail a good job post in the above mentioned companies with the qualification you have as the minimum educational qualification required is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized university.

Therefore, I suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for job in the above mentioned organization and I am sure you will be able to avail the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?