3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in Ford, BHEL, Audi, BMW like companies for an Engineer?

Hello Sir, I am Syed Kaleem from Hyderabad. Presently I am pursuing B.Tech from Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology affiliated to JNTUH University. Presently I am in 4th year 1st Semester and I would like to do Internship in Ford, BHEL, Audi, BMW companies. Please tell me the procedure to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porche and Tata Motors?
  3. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?
  4. Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?
  5. Can i do internship in BMW, AUDI or Mercedes companies being a Company Secretary trainee?
  6. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineer having four year experience get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  8. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  9. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  10. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. How to get internship in companies like Toyota and Ford?
  14. How to get a job in BMW, AUDI or any other automobile company after class 12th?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?
  16. Internship in Mercedes and BMW companies after automobile engineering?
  17. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  18. How to do summer internship in BHEL?
18th September 2016, 09:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Ford, BHEL, Audi, BMW like companies for an Engineer?

All companies like Ford, BHEL, Audi, BMW are well reputed and offers internship to very limited number of candidate. You must have to score minimum 60% marks in your degree exams to apply for internship in above mentioned companies.
First of all you have to prepare your academic resume. You should mention the purpose of internship in the resume. Also you have to include all project details in your C.V.
You have to submit your application before the due date. After submitting your application, you have to wait for their response. If they respond you positively then you have to face an interview. If you successfully cleared the interview, then you can start your internship from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?