29th March 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 30 years old private employee?

Hi,
I am 30 years old & working in a private limited organization. I would like to know how I can study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering via distance education? I want to study without hampering my job. Please let me know how to proceed & what will be the expenses? A positive response is awaited from your end.
With regard,
Akshay Basumatary.
Shillong, Meghalaya.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering to be a self employee and open a store being a private employee?
  2. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee?
  5. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  7. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  8. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  10. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  11. How to study in distance diploma in mechanical engineering course
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Singapore for distance Mechanical Diploma student?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  17. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
31st March 2016, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 30 years old private employee?

There is distance diploma in mechanical engineering offered by various open universities like IGNOU. Admission will be not a problem because there is no upper age limit for distance mode courses.

You can apply for admission and study according to your own timings. There are various regional centers available for IGNOU. You can get admission easily.
31st March 2016, 05:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 30 years old private employee?

Yes, you can very much opt for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any open university, You should however ave completed your 10th class with science stream and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. This way your current employment will also not be hampered.

The expense of the course differs in different Institutes, so nothing can be accurately said about it. however you can get a knowledge of it once you contact the branch office itself.
31st March 2016, 08:36 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

It is great to see that you look to pursue higher studies even after getting settled in this job. Being 30 yr old, you can absolutely study and there is no age limit for studying. As a Mechanical Engineer, you are very safe that you have hell lot of opportunities in the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?