24th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th

i have completed my 12th and i am not clear as to which group to join.interest doesnt matter and all i want is to be placed in really good companies like google or microsoft.so,which group do you suggest i should i choose from cse,it,ece and eee?also,should i give preference to my college or group?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  2. How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?
  3. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  4. Requirements for getting placed in Microsoft and Google?
  5. How to get job in Google and Microsoft?
  6. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?
  7. What is the procedure to get job in Microsoft by campus placement?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job at Google or Microsoft after scoring 84% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  9. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. What should I do for training while studying in B.Tech 4th year?
  11. Eligibility criteria for top IT companies like Google and Microsoft? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?
  13. Can I get job in Microsoft/Google after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Procedure to get job in Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for B.Tech(IT) student?
  15. Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?
  16. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job in Infosys after 79%, 58% and 76% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  18. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
25th May 2012, 04:58 PM
denwer

Default Re: How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..
If you want a job in top companies like GOOGLE or MICROSOFT ,what you really have to do is to join software streams like IT or CSE. However, you have to be very careful while choosing the college.

Only colleges like IITs , NITs and other reputed colleges can provide a way to such companies if international repute. So you must give more preference to the college.

Thank you and all the best!!!
14th July 2012, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th

hello,sir my %age in class 10th is 58 & 12th is 52.8 & in b.tech 65%.I completed the summer training from IT-BHU & my final year project is LIVE project on the java language.sir please tell me, I can apply job selection in Google,facebook,adobe,Google India or in IBM company as a fresher.I complet b.tech degree from private university.
my email address is [email protected], please tell me sir.
4th September 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir.I scored 73% in 10th & 67% in 12th.And now I am studing Intigrated MCA.Please suggest me to get a job in Microsoft company..Sudhir
25th September 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i scored 87.3% in 10th & 80% in 2 nw continue BE with avg 8.2 cgpa but there is 2 yrs gap can i get a job in google
11th December 2012, 07:16 PM
tauqeerahmad101

Dear friends,
Leading Companies like Google,Microsoft also have standard eligibility criteria, i.e.
10th- 60% or above
12th- 60% or above
and , also Degree course with least 7 to 8 cgpa(that is at least expected from a CSE student).
If you have less than 60% in 12th,then, you will have to be real 'exceptional' in your field,have a reputed extra curricular participation and ,good in communication etc. Only then, such companies will may overlook your past academic performance.you will also have to do more than good in B.Tech. otherwise,you should consider other good companies...
19th January 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

how much should be my percentage to get into microsoft ,google n yahhoo
19th January 2013, 03:04 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in good companies like Google or Microsoft? I have completed my 12th

Hello friends,

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (8).jpg
Views:	270
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	128654Click image for larger version

Name:	images (11).jpg
Views:	384
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	128655Click image for larger version

Name:	download (7).jpg
Views:	189
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	128656

Sir,you can't get job with 12th mark sheet,you need to purse computer courses degree such as IIT,B.E.etc, and also you have to score very high marks to get job,pass mark are not enough to get job in Google,yahoo, Microsoft,etc;, while purse any degree in this field ,you can learn computer course such as C,C++,Java,.NET,HTML,web designing

Thank you
1st February 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am b tech cs 1 year student ,class= 10, 75%,class=12, 59.2%.can i placed in good companies ?
23rd March 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a SE student.I scored 93% in 10th(Maha-SSC), 94% in 12th(Maha-HSC) and 75% in FE from Pune University.What are my chances of getting placed in reputed companies like Google,Microsoft,Rakuten etc..??
23rd November 2013, 01:41 PM
valliveti

does it helps by having command in the languages like c,c++ and java in developing our programming skills or not?
27th December 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing 12th, after finishing my school life what courses should I take to join MNC companies. Please clear my doubt sir. Thank you.
25th May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I,ve finished 2 (72.8%) and 10th(72%). I'm living in kerala and i'm going to opt for b.tech cse. i want to get job in microsoft. please help me. my email address is [email protected]
20th June 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir /Ma'am sir i have completed my 12th and and now I am pursuing b.com first year and i want to job in Google and Microsoft etc.so what I have to do to get job in these types company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?