29th December 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I can get after completion of Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee? List of core companies?

Hello sir, I am studying Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee. I want to know how much salary I can get after completion of it in core companies of India? List of core companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  2. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies? -- [New]
  3. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  4. Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year?
  5. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  6. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  7. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  9. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  10. Can I do diploma or B.Tech in Textile chemistry or Textile processing?
  11. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  12. List of core companies for EIE fresher in India after completion of the course?
  13. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  14. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?
  16. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  18. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
31st December 2016, 12:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee? List of core companies?

The salary for an engineer of any stream is not fixed. It depends upon lots of factors like organization in which you have got placement, institute from which you have done engineering, your knowledge and skills, location of job etc. Generally, you can expect a salary of 30,000-50,000 rupees per month in any organization.

List of core companies for Metallurgical and Material engineering stream:

Hindustan Copper Limited.

Steel Authority of India limited.

Jindal Steels.

Cable Corporation of India limited.

Hindalco Industries Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?