6th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Infosys after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)?

Hello Everyone,
After completing my B.Sc in Electronics can I have a capacity to get job in Infosys? I want to get job in Infosys. Kindly tell me how I can get job there?

12th January 2016, 11:21 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How to get job in Infosys after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)?

Yes, after completion of your B.Sc degree you will be eligible for the Job in Infosys. So, what you need to do during your Educational or the academic carrier is to go through all those concepts that are asked in Infosys campus drive.

Get all the Infosys placement Question papers and solve it as many time you can. Till your engineering degree completes, you will have sound approach on all the question asked in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?