6th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What does it mean by "we have received your resume" an acknowledgement email from CTS?

Hello,
I have got an acknowledgement email from CTS stating that we have received your resume. What does it means? I don't understand about this. Kindly clarify.

11th January 2016, 04:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: What does it mean by "we have received your resume" an acknowledgement email from CTS?

"Acknowledgement email from CTS stating that we have received your resume" it means that they have recieved your resume and based on the resume content if possible then they will call you for the CTS interview.
You might have uploaded your resume on any job finding website and from there CTS hav got your resume and they mailed you. So, keep yourself prepared for the CTS interview, they can call you at anytime.
12th January 2016, 11:25 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What does it mean by "we have received your resume" an acknowledgement email from CTS?

This acknowledgement email from CTS is just for your attentions, that they received your resume and if possible then you will be called for the campus interview. but, don't take it as a guaranteed or for surety that you will be called. Mostly in 80% of the case, candidates are not called, so don't get dishearten or disappointed with this statement. It better to get reality then to get disappointed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?