13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines being a Mechanical Engineer?

Dear sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have done internship in Ashok Leyland but I want to make my career in Kirloskar Oil Engines. Please tell me how to join the company?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Kirloskar Oil Engines for Chemical 5th semester student?
  2. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Does Kirloskar Oil Engines offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  4. How can I apply for an Internship in Kirloskar Oil Engines being a BTech Chemical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Kirloskar Oil Engines?
  6. Job opportunity in Kuwait Oil Company for fresher Mechanical Engineer?
  7. How should I work in oil refinery field after completing B.E mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the job offers available for mechanical engineer in Kuwait?
  9. How to get a job in Kuwait Oil Field?
  10. How does Kirloskar Brothers Limited select Electrical engineer for job? How to prepare for interview and recruitment?
  11. Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job in any oil company at Kuwait if completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  15. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?
  16. How to get job in RIG? Details about job in Oil company like NPCC Abhu dhabi after mechanical engineering?
  17. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
17th November 2017, 12:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines being a Mechanical Engineer?

As a Mechanical Engineer you can join Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited. Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited recruits their employee through AMCAT examination. Employees who clear this stage go through another round of rigorous selection.

First you have to appear for Aspiring Mind's Computer Adaptive Assessment(AMCAT).
Paper pattern of AMCAT for Mechanical Engineers:-
> AMCAT English
> AMCAT Logical and Quantitative Ability
> Personality
Then you can go through another rounds of selection like GD, Interview etc.
17th November 2017, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines being a Mechanical Engineer?

Procedure to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines:

Kirloskar Group is one of the top most companies that are located in India and offers good number of job opportunities for young and dynamic candidates.

In order to make career in Kirloskar Oil Engines, you are required to follow certain procedure. Generally this company visits top and best colleges every year for recruiting candidates. Hence, you are requested to get good command over the core concepts. So that, you will be easily able to crack it's rounds one by one.

On the other side, if it does not visit your campus then you are required to approach them directly. You are required to refer their website frequently for getting more latest recruitment details.

Click here for Careers Section

Click here for Current Positions Section

Whenever there are recruitment's available, the above link gets updated with the new recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?