2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?

Hi, I am a mechanical engineer 3rd year student and studying in 5th semester. I want to make a career in design field. What is the procedure for me to start for this and after completing BE? I want to go to Germany too for looking job as a design engineer. So, tell me all the things that can I do for doing job in Germany as a mechanical designing engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  2. What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree?
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in automobile?
  4. List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  5. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  6. List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year? -- [New]
  7. What are the job offers available for mechanical engineer in Kuwait?
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  9. What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure followed to get a job in design field after completing B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  18. How can I join BHEL or Boiler Engineer job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

1st September 2016, 12:08 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?

The mechanical engineers are often recruited as the designing engineers in the companies.

It is good to see that you want to go in the designing field.

For designing, you may know some of the software out of which the most important are :

* Autocad
* ProE

I advice you to get familier with these software and be a master in them, so that the chance of failure in the pre selection test are completely eradicated.

Also, it would be very good for you if you can get some diploma or the certification course done in these software. it wold add more value to your resume.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?