18th November 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue after Diploma in Electronics to get job at Infosys?

Dear Sir, I am Shiny Jose from Kerala. I have completed diploma in electronics and communication. Now I am working as lucas TVS Thiruvandarkoil. So, tell me Sir, how can I join Infosys. Which course is more better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Infosys after completion of B.Sc(Electronics)?
  2. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  3. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer in Infosys being an Electronics Diploma holder with C, C++ and Java knowledge?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  7. Eligibility to secure a job in Infosys for an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  8. How to find a good job in Infosys after passing diploma?
  9. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Electronics engineering after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to start a career in Event Management being Diploma holder in Electronics?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys after doing BSc with Electronics?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech in Engineering with distance mode after completing Diploma in Engineering?
  14. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  15. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
19th November 2017, 10:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue after Diploma in Electronics to get job at Infosys?

You will not get employed at Infosys with just diploma qualification. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree are eligible for the same. As you have completed diploma in electronics and communication, so after that you have to opt for higher studies like B.Tech/B.E ECE.

You have to appear for LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Examination) in order to join directly at the 2nd year of the bachelor's degree course. After qualifying the examination, you have to complete your engineering degree with atleast 65% marks and hence, after that you will be eligible to join Infosys.
19th November 2017, 07:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue after Diploma in Electronics to get job at Infosys?

You are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria in order to get job in Infosys. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any of the following streams like Mechanical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or its concerned streams to be eligible.

>> Make sure you don't have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the recruitment process.

>> The minimum percentage you must have scored throughout academics in order to be eligible is 65% marks or more than that.

>> As you are done with Diploma, you are not eligible with this present qualification. Hence, I suggest you to pursue Graduation B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in order to be eligible. You can then attend Infosys ON campus recruitment's when it visits your campus or else in Off campus recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?