8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How does Kirloskar Brothers Limited select Electrical engineer for job? How to prepare for interview and recruitment?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Electrical engineering and after completion of it want to get job in Kirloskar Brothers Limited. How they select for job? How to prepare for interview and recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  2. Can a Chemical Engineer get job in JK Cement Limited? How can I prepare for recruitment and interview?
  3. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?
  4. Which are top core companies in Kolkata for Electrical Engineer freshers?
  5. Jobs available JK Agri Genetics Limited for B.Tech in Agriculture engineer? How they select for the job?
  6. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  7. Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview
  8. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. How to get into electronics companies?
  10. What are the government jobs for B.Tech EEE students?
  11. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  13. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  15. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  16. How many rounds are available in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
  17. Can I attend Mindtree Interview for Engineer recruitment with 7.68 CGPA in B.E., 67% in 12th and 65% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?
28th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Kirloskar Brothers Limited select Electrical engineer for job? How to prepare for interview and recruitment?

In order to get job in Kirloskar Limited, you are required follow some instructions. So the basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> In general, Kirloskar company itself visits the campus or college every year for recruiting candidates in huge number

>> So whenever it visits the campus, you can appear in the company's recruitment process.

>> On the other side, you may find employment opportunities through "Careers" or Recruitment section of the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?