10th May 2011, 02:03 PM
ritsari

How may I call companies searching for B.Pharma candidates in manpower?

hi
we are a consultancy into manpower service.
we have an enormouse number of B-pharma candidates but companies are in scarce so please can i get some companies those who are in manpower reuqirement.We donot charge anything from the companies just would like to have authentic tie-up so that we can fulfil each others requirement.
please do mail me ASAP.

29th February 2012, 09:20 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I call companies searching for B.Pharma candidates in manpower?

Hello friend
First of all decided the company name which you want to call.
Sort out the company list.
Visit their website
Get thier industries information
Contact to thier recruitment cell and HR
17th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Rajesh.jonnalagadda

Smile Re: How may I call companies searching for B.Pharma candidates in manpower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritsari View Post
hi
we are a consultancy into manpower service.
we have an enormouse number of B-pharma candidates but companies are in scarce so please can i get some companies those who are in manpower reuqirement.We donot charge anything from the companies just would like to have authentic tie-up so that we can fulfil each others requirement.
please do mail me ASAP.
Iam Rajesh.J. a Fresh pharma graduate from Rajive Gandhi university of Health Sciences,Bangalore. I would like to start my career in the Pharma industry. Hence Iam requesting to give me an opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?