9th September 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?

Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed for getting a software job? What should be the steps I need to follow next?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  2. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  11. Which all course to take after completion of engineering to get a perfect software job?
  12. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of M.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  14. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  15. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  17. Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?
12th September 2016, 06:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed for getting a software job? What should be the steps I need to follow next?

Sorry, you are not eligible to go for software engineering jobs after completion of B.Com graduation. The candidates should have programming knowledge to become a software engineer. So after B.Com it is not possible to join as software engineer. To become a software engineer the candidates should have studied B.Tech or B.E Computer Science or Information Technology. The other engineering graduates (like ECE or EEE) also selected if they know programming. So you have to study MCA or any other course (like PGDCA) to learn programming to join in a software companies.
12th September 2016, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Software Engineering Job:

The basic eligibility criteria required for software engineering job is given below in detail.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university.

>> Courses allowed for this Software Engineering job are,
* BCA
* MCA course
* Networking Technologies
* Master of Engineering course
* Bachelor of Engineering Course

>> As B.Com course is not listed in the courses, you are not eligible to apply for Software Engineering job with this criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?