13th November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked during the freshers technical and HR interview?

I am niketa nawale. I am a fresher in mechanical engineering. Please let me know what all questions will be asked for the freshers technical and HR interview? I need to prepare well before to ensure that I will get the job. So, please guide me.

15th November 2016, 08:46 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked during the freshers technical and HR interview?

For Mechanical engineering fresher's there are certain set of questions that are asked every time.

1. Questions will be based on some theorem and their concepts like: 4 stroke engine, 2
stroke engine.

2. Bernoulli theorem.

3. Technical question related to your core subject.

4. In mechanical there is also a technical topics so don't underestimate those topics.

best way to prepare is, just understand all the basics of the subjects that you have studied throughout your engineering. This is more than enough for you.
16th November 2016, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked during the freshers technical and HR interview?

Different type of questions are asked in the technical and HR interviews and mostly depends on the interviewer. The questions which usually asked -

- Fundamentals of your domain
- Latest happenings in your domain
- Basic computer programming questions
- Questions on training, certifications and internships
- Interview puzzles
- Common HR questions - Tell me about yourself, why that company, etc.
16th November 2016, 09:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Questions basically never remains the same in companies and therefore there is no such pattern of questions that are asked.

However, in the technical round, you can easily accept questions regarding the field you have completed your graduation in, i.e. regarding your course and some practical knowledge too about the field of your study.

In the HR rounds questions are basically twisted in order to get to know your inner thoughts like;

> Why do you want to join this company?

> You can get jobs at better companies than this, so why go for this company?

> Are you sure you will be able to adjust in our work environment?

> When do you wish to shift to another company?

> Tell us something about the company, etc.

Apart from this many more questions are there that might be asked to you by the recruiter therefore, just be mentally prepared and never be tensed, as there is nothing to be tensed, the interviewer is not going to kill you if you answer something wrong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?