1st March 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in USA?

Dear sir , i am m pharm person working in mylan nasik from last 4 yrs how i can ge job in usa

1st March 2014, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in USA?

It is good to see your high ambition in life. You can definitely get job in USA. Since you are experienced as working professional, so you have an added advantage during the selection process. However, it is not possible for you to go to USA and appear for the job interviews there. You can atmost try for the US companies in India and if your luck is good they may post you in US in future.

Another option before you is pursue your pharma D. course in USA and then have a work permit to work in USA. But you need to qualify in two entrance exams - NAPLEX and FPGEE to become a registered pharmacist in order to work in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?