21st May 2015, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Car companies like BMW, Ford, Ferrari after studying Mechanical Engineering?

Hi ...iam studying mechanical engineering ...
So,I can interested in car company jobs ...
How can get jobs in car companies like BMW, Ford, ferri, etc
Tell the steps..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  2. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  3. Mp board sample question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  5. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  6. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  7. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  9. What should I do to get a job in companies like BMW? I am studying in class 12th in Tamilnadu
  10. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  11. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  12. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  13. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  14. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  15. When the interview is scheduled by BMW in India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  17. How to get placed in branded care companies like BME, Audi, Ferrari
  18. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
21st May 2015, 02:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Car companies like BMW, Ford, Ferrari after studying Mechanical Engineering?

It is quite good to hear that you are doing mechanical Engineering and are interested in joining car companies like BMW, Ford, Ferrari, etc. You do have a good career in these types of companies provided you get a right designation.

However, to join the above mentioned companies, you don't have to do much labour, just keep a track on when vacancies are out in the proposed companies and as soon as you get to know about one, go and apply for it. You can even visit the company on your own directly to submit your resume as may companies do keep resume in order to have an inventory of work force if required in future.

Therefore, for now I suggest you to do well in you engineering and try to score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?