18th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?

I cleared all rounds in TCS i have 2 years of experience , i have more than 75% in both class 10th,12th,mca but i have i have 49.8% in B.sc, can i register TCS online application and can i get the job in TCS please anyone help me its very urgent

12th July 2014, 02:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?

Now first of all you have 2 years experience in a software field which is more than enough to say that you are completely eligible for the job and plus you have mentioned that you have already cleared all the rounds in TCS so there is nothing to worry on the marks anymore.

Just go ahead with the next process which you need to follow up for getting the job in TCS and make sure that you process your relieving from the current working company so that you will get 2 months notice period before joining in TCS.

Make sure that you communicate all this to the TCS HR that it will take atleast 2 months for you to join after getting released from the current company and be done with all the formalities which needed to be done before stepping into TCS.
24th June 2015, 06:34 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?

Hello.

Yes, you are eligible for TCS after 2 years experience but the thing is that you have to make a good impact in front of them.
They should realize that you are only suitable for that post or job no one else is better than you.
As you have working experience also so that will be a positive point for you in getting a job.
Because after working experience in a particular company the marks of your academic sessions does not make much impact.
As you have told in the questions that you have cleared the TCS rounds so no need to worry much about that.
Have faith in yourself.

I hope you got it.
7th May 2022, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?

I am currently working in datamatics Global service Ltd, company BPO in Nashik.my work experience is 11.years in datamatics company with senior analyst. So may I apply on tcs company. Mob no. 8806335857,77410090
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?