3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in BYJUS Business Development Associate interview?

I am interested to attend an interview for Business Development Associate in BYJUS. Can you please let me know about the rounds of interview? How many rounds are there?

22nd March 2018, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in BYJUS Business Development Associate interview?

Number of Rounds available in BYJUs Business Development Associate Interview:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are two rounds in BYJUs Business Development Associate recruitment and they are,

<> Group Discussion

<> Personal Interview

Candidates whose applications are shortlisted, they will be called to attend the first round of the process and that is Group Discussion. This round consists of 20 members in each group and only 7 of them will be shortlisted in each group for attending personal Interview of BYJUs Business Development Associate Interview. The duration of GD may be about 10 minutes and some of the GD topics are,

@ E-Learning
@ Capital Punishment Abolishment
@ Role of Technical in Education..etc.,
23rd March 2018, 09:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in BYJUS Business Development Associate interview?

In order to get a job in BYJU'S, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E/MBA in any discipline from a recognized university. You must be within the age limit of 18 to 25 years and it may differ for experienced candidates. The candidates are selected on the basis of a telephonic interview followed by HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?