11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?

Hi,
I just want to confirm that how many rounds will be available in Interview of Group Of Engineers for Business Development Executive post? Kindly tell me about the rounds asap. Thank you in advance!

13th July 2016, 06:44 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?

There will be 4 rounds that will be available for the Interview process of Engineers for the development of the executive post.

List of the rounds are mentioned below :

1. Written test (online or offline).
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.

So, these are the rounds that you have to go with when you will be appearing for the Business Development Executive post. And one more thing you need to take care of is that, you need to brush up all those concepts that is being studied by you since last 3 years that is related to your core subjects.
13th July 2016, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I just want to confirm that how many rounds will be available in Interview of Group Of Engineers for Business Development Executive post? Kindly tell me about the rounds asap. Thank you in advance!
Selection rounds for Group Of Engineers for Business Development Executive post:-

1. Aptitude Test

2.Technical Test

3.HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?