3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend BYJUS interview being an MNC employee?

Hello everyone, I got an email regarding the interview schedule by BYJUS. I am already working in an MNC and completed my MBA last year. Should I attend this interview?

22nd March 2018, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend BYJUS interview being an MNC employee?

BYJUS is an online platform for learning and it has helped many students to prepare for competitive exams. If you are looking to make a career in education sector, then you should appear for the interview.

If you are happy with your present MNC job, then you shouldn't bother about anything and should continue with your present job.
23rd March 2018, 11:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend BYJUS interview being an MNC employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I got an email regarding the interview schedule by BYJUS. I am already working in an MNC and completed my MBA last year. Should I attend this interview?

If you are already working in an MNC then it is not advisable to join another company. You can find many feed backs about the above mentioned company in various websites. Most of the feed backs are not encouraging. Therefore, one should think twice before quitting the MNC. Most of the employees feel the work pressure is high and timing is also stretched. You can apply for jobs in some other MNC in the same field. Your experience will be counted if you continue in the same line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?