13th September 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What type of interview questions appear in Deloitte?

hi i have completed my graduation my interview is there with deloitte just wana know wat type of interview questions appear in the aptitude test of deloitte

20th September 2011, 09:38 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of interview questions appear in Deloitte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i have completed my graduation my interview is there with deloitte just wana know wat type of interview questions appear in the aptitude test of deloitte

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR TECHNICAL INTERVIEW FOR DELOITTE

As Deloitte is one of the dream companies which in sense big in work and pay.... the technical interview will be a little tough when compared with the other software companies which normally use to visit campus...

-> You must be really strong in your core subject basics....

-> Just go through all the core subjects in your course which you studied from 2nd year...

-> If you are from computer science background then there will be questions from programming languages...

-> I have attached some of the model questions which might be asked in technical interview for CSE stream in this post for your reference.. just go through it once..

-> I have also attached a e-book which help you to prepare for the interview like how to talk, behave and so on.. just go through it once..

-> To know more about Deloitte company online CLICK HERE!!!
21st September 2011, 07:10 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What type of interview questions appear in Deloitte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Questions for Aptitude Test of Deloitte

The Deloitte Aptitude Test consists of mainly 4 parts :-

1. Critical Reasoning.
2. English questions , Maths questions.
3. Psychometric Test.
4. G.K and current affairs.

i have attached an aptitude test paper..just go through it and you will know about the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1Deloitte-Aptitude-Paper-MAY-2008.pdf(62.6 KB, 447 views)
23rd March 2012, 09:02 PM
sujithachowdary

please send to my mail id:[email protected]
14th September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

please send material for deloitte case study interview and interviews ..i am shortlisted in first written round
my ID is [email protected]
25th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the material for deloitte case studies and interviews...1st round cleared my id is [email protected]
7th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i'm frm ece stream
What typ of questiond dey may ask??
Pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?