3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in iGATE to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?

Sir, I would like to know about the work which I will have to do in iGATE if I will get selection in this company with off-campus drive. I have successfully completed my B.Tech with no backlogs in ECE branch. So, what are my chances for selection and what work is there for me?

26th March 2018, 01:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in iGATE to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?

After successful completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you may be eligible for the posts that are mentioned below. Some of the posts are,
>> Software Engineer
>> Software Developer
>> Senior Software Engineer..etc.,

The basic selection process generally consists of the following rounds and they are Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview. Yes, if you are good at concepts that are covered in your academics then I can strongly say that you are eligible to apply for this iGATE recruitment. If you can manage to have good communication skills, mathematical skills, programming skills, logical skills, language skills then you will have good chances for you to get selected finally.

Some of the responsibilities may include, testing the software for client applications. You are required to use the source debuggers and visual development environments, and translate the business requirements into the technical specifications..etc., You are required to help manage the project priorities and timelines. The work that you will be allotted basically told during presentation of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?