6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in IBM Junior Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I really need your help to crack the interview of IBM for the post of Junior Engineer. Please let me know about the rounds which will be there in this interview. Thank you!

10th April 2018, 11:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in IBM Junior Engineer interview?

Number of Rounds available in IBM Junior Engineer Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, total number of rounds available for this recruitment are totally 4. They are,

<> Written Aptitude Test
<> Group Discussion
<> Technical Interview
<> HR Interview

Written test consists of the sections like Number Series, Matrix Test, Aptitude Test..etc., You are required to attend GD round after successful completion of Written Aptitude Test and time duration given could be 15 to 20 minutes. In Technical Interview, you will be facing some questions based on technical field and in the HR Interview you will be dealing with questions related to communication skills, language skills and time management skills..etc., Group discussion may be or may not be is the rounds that are included and the remaining are for sure to get selected finally.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?