6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Junior Engineer interview?

It is my dream to work in IBM. As I came to know that they are offering Junior Engineer post now so please let me know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview for the same post.

10th April 2018, 10:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Junior Engineer interview?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering or technology with minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career are eligible to attend IBM Junior Engineer interview. Candidate should clear all the pending backlogs before applying and should not have long educational gaps. Your age should be in between 21 to 26 years. You must have good knowledge in computers and should have good communication skills. With this criteria, you can visit their website an apply for the interview (http://www.ibm.com)
10th April 2018, 11:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IBM Junior Engineer Recruitment:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to attend IBM Junior Engineer recruitment. Here is the detailed information,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to meet the basic percentage criteria.

* In 10th Class - 65% marks
* In 12th Class - 65% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Concerned qualification - 70% marks

>> There must not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment. Hence, make sure you meet all the above mentioned criteria to be eligible for this IBM Junior Engineer recruitment.
17th April 2018, 09:01 PM
merjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is my dream to work in IBM. As I came to know that they are offering Junior Engineer post now so please let me know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview for the same post.
IBM conducts recruitment drives usually directly from campus and rarely off campus.

The eligibility criteria is as follows:
BTech/BE in relevant stream - CSE, IT or ECE.
65%+ in academic history - 10th, 12th and engineering.
No arrears.

Campus placement aptitude test follow almost same pattern.

It contains:

a. Quantitative aptitude test
b. Logical reasoning and creative thinking
c. Verbal ability test

Last one focus on your English language capability. 1st and 2nd on your mathematical ability.
The syllabus for the placement exams are almost similar to bank exams.
Prepare well ahead of the test so that you can perform well at that time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?