6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to join as a Junior Engineer in IBM?

Hello Sir, I am going to attend the interview of IBM for the post of Junior Engineer. Can I know that apart from salary what are the other benefits I will get if I get selected?

8th April 2023, 07:10 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Benefits to join as a Junior Engineer in IBM?

As a Junior Engineer at IBM, you may be eligible for a range of benefits in addition to your salary. Here are some potential benefits you may be able to access:
  1. Health and Wellness Benefits: IBM offers a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. The company also provides access to resources such as health coaching, wellness programs, and employee assistance programs.
  2. Retirement Plans: IBM offers a variety of retirement plans, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, and savings plans. The company also provides financial planning resources to help employees plan for their future.
  3. Work-Life Balance: IBM provides a range of programs and benefits to help employees balance their work and personal lives. This includes flexible work arrangements, paid time off, and family and medical leave.
  4. Career Development: IBM is committed to employee development and provides a range of training and development opportunities to help employees grow and advance in their careers. This includes mentoring programs, leadership development programs, and access to online learning resources.
  5. Discounts and Perks: IBM offers a range of discounts and perks to its employees, including discounts on travel, entertainment, and retail purchases. The company also provides employee referral programs and recognition programs to reward and acknowledge employee contributions.
Keep in mind that the specific benefits you may be eligible for will depend on your location, job role, and other factors. It's a good idea to research IBM's benefits package and speak with current or former employees to get a better sense of what you can expect if you are hired. Good luck with your interview!
15th May 2023, 04:04 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Benefits to join as a Junior Engineer in IBM?

1. Personal and Professional Development.
2. IBM is MNC thus you will get Global Exposure
3. Career Advancement Opportunities
4. Networking Opportunities to connect with people of your interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?