1st April 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?

Sir,
I have an off campus interview in Wipro for BPO process.
I want to know the rounds which having in this interview.
And also let me know that in Telephonic round what
questions they will ask?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  12. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  15. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of WIPRO? Placement papers of previous year for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
10th April 2015, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
questions they will ask?
Rounds for Wipro BPO Off-campus recruitment:-

1)Aptitude test
2)GD
3)Personal interview

HR question papers of Wipro:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
15th April 2015, 06:58 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
questions they will ask?

For the BPO job in Wipro, there are almost 3 rounds for the recruitment, they are as follows :

1. Written test (online/offline)
2. group Discussion.
3. Hr Interview

What you need to have is :

1. You must have good command on your English.
2. Your communication should be soft and clear.
3. You must have good vocabulary.
4. You must have convincing power.
10th November 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?

I've completed my graduation in 2010.So can I get BPO job in 2015.pls let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?