12th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?

I have an off campus interview in Wipro
so I need to know that what questions
they will ask in Technical Rounds.
Kindly tell me about this

14th February 2015, 04:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an off campus interview in Wipro
so I need to know that what questions
they will ask in Technical Rounds.
Kindly tell me about this
Below are the attachments of Wipro(Technical) question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip wipro-placement-paper-for Technical.zip(165.4 KB, 173 views)
15th February 2015, 03:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?

The first question which is usually asked is "Tell me about yourself". The questions which follows this question is usually based on your answer. You will be asked question from your domain,i.e., the course which you are pursuing. Questions will be asked from the training and certification courses which you had pursued during your course. Questions will also be asked from internship or projects which you might had done during your course. Lastly they will ask questions based on the job role Wipro is offering like if it had come to recruit engineer then programming questions are common.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?