20th March 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have good marks in all my academic years, But i have a 3 years gap between my 12th and graduation. i want to know that how many years gap is acceptable in the IBM company?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in IBM company after completing engineering with 64%?
  2. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  3. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  4. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  5. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  6. Can I get job in IBM if having 5 years of gap in overall academics being a B.Tech student?
  7. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  8. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  9. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  10. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation?
  11. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  12. Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?
  13. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  16. Eligibility criteria for placement in TCS and IBM like companies?
  17. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  18. What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?
20th March 2016, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have good marks in all my academic years, But i have a 3 years gap between my 12th and graduation. i want to know that how many years gap is acceptable in the IBM company?
Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is 70%. You should not have any pending backlogs.
20th March 2016, 10:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?

Candidate must not have more than 2 years gap during his/her studies in order to apply for job in IBM company.
You are not eligible to apply for IBM as you have more than 3 years gap.
8th January 2021, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have two-year gap after 10 can I eligible for mnc companies, please reply to me I am very worried about that, can I get job in mnc company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?