25th February 2013, 11:44 PM
lavanyakilari

How can i prepare for the interview?

sir ,i have an interview 2mrw the company name hcl..so how can i prepare for that interview

13th July 2015, 11:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i prepare for the interview?

HCL is a multinational companies with lots of career opportunities for freshers as well as experienced candidates who have pursue bachelor's degree in technology or engineering in different streams of engineering.

Generally in HCL, there are two rounds of interview:

1. Technical and Managerial round:

In this round, the interviewer asks you questions from your core stream of engineering. So you must brush up your concepts and objective questions asked from your stream. They ask simple basic questions.

In managerial round, some riddles or puzzles or situation based questions will be asked in order to test your presence of mind and intellectual ability.

Once you clear this round, you will be asked to appear for the Human Resource interview. In this round, your overall personality will be assessed. So you maintain good posture, gesture while giving interview.

Your communication skills will be tested. You must have good knowledge about the HCL company. So search out proper details and history of this company. Some of the general questions asked are:

>>Why should we hire you?

>>Why do you want to join HCL?

>>Tell me about yourself.

>>Are you willing to relocate?

>>Your strength and weakness.

So, you should prepare all these type of questions, so that you can speak fluently without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?