27th February 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job in private companies soon after completion of B.Tech ECE with 78% marks?

I have completed b.tech. with ec discipline and secured 78.34% but still i am awaiting for a job. Please tell me how can i get a job very soon.i know basic 'c' language only. Can you please help me to get the job as soon as possible as I am waiting for a long time now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a good private job in top companies after completion of B.Tech and 30 marks in GATE?
  2. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  4. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  10. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  12. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?
  13. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  14. Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  15. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  16. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  17. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?
  18. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
28th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job in private companies soon after completion of B.Tech ECE with 78% marks?

There are different stages of recruitment even in private companies. For example in any multinational company, a candidate has to clear given three stages to get job:

*Aptitude round.

*Technical round.

*HR Round.

As you have 78% marks in bachelor of technology, you can apply for off campus recruitment drives or pool recruitment drives of companies like TCS, IBM, Aricent, HCL etc. In technical section, they ask basic questions in C language, technical questions will be asked from your core stream.
29th February 2016, 12:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job in private companies soon after completion of B.Tech ECE with 78% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.tech. with ec discipline and secured 78.34% but still i am awaiting for a job. Please tell me how can i get a job very soon.i know basic 'c' language only. Can you please help me to get the job as soon as possible as I am waiting for a long time now?
The aspirant can get a job through the college campus interviews or by applying directly to the companies. The aspirant can get some campus interviews conducted by the companies for the recruitment; you can attend the interviews and get a job. You can also get help from the college training and placement cell for the job. You can get the job vacancy details in the job
portals also. You can check the details in the job portals like www.naukri.com,
www.shine.com etc. You have to be very good in communication skill and have very good technical knowledge to get a job in private companies. The selection process generally consists of written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview. So you have to prepare well first to clear the aptitude test and then the other rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?