26th July 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next if am not getting call for interview from any private companies?

Sir/Mam,

I am b.tech fresher in electronics and communication branch from kurukshetra university under geeta institute if management and technology with 68 percent in b.tech degree.i applied alot of private company but cant get interview call what i do next higher study,training course ,try fro job .which course suit me m.tech ,mba,embedded system,vhdl,vlsi,telecom,softwere line.i m good in embedded and telecom.

26th July 2015, 07:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next if am not getting call for interview from any private companies?

It is quite sad to know that you have not got interview call from any company. However, there is nothing to get dishearten. You should work hard from now to produce opportunities for you.

Suggestions :-

- First decide which field you want to opt for professional life - core or IT.
- If core, you should start preparation for GATE since many PSUs recruit through GATE score and you will have the opportunity to pursue M.Tech course and try for the core sector organizations by appearing in their written tests.
- If IT, you should attend various off-campus drives of different IT companies and should pursue some IT related course like SAP, Java, BigData, etc.
- You should upload your resume in the job portals like naukri, monster, freshersworld, etc. to participate in various recruitment drives of various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?