28th February 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?

I have done diploma in mechanical engg.I took admission for engg.and got a year down.time being I got a great job.but I am concerned if my college would allow me for doing a job as it is a full time engineering course.but now I cant leave my job but also have a degree.If possible from the same college

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job? -- [New]
  2. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  7. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  9. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  13. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  16. What are the possible jobs which we can apply for after completion of mechanical engineering? What is the age limit for applying the job?
  17. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
29th February 2016, 11:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?

It depends entirely on your college. If your college allows you to give the Examinations only and you are able to clear the Examinations without attending the classes then you can get your Degree.
You need to talk with the college authority as soon as possible with all the details possible so that you can get a direct answer regarding what the authority have to say.
Everything depends on your college and if they are lenient then you will be able to complete your Degree while working.
29th February 2016, 11:09 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?

Yes,most of the colleges allow you to continue your job.As per the Government rule,certificates of the students are to be given back if they get any job in the Central Government.

The first thing you should do is,talk with the administration of your college about your situation.Most of the colleges allow you to continue your course by attending practical and semester examinations.You should pay the con donation fee for each semester for lack of attendance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?