23rd January 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to setup own business after MBA?

Sir, can I get loan on my B.Tech and MBA degrees, to start a self business, to build up my life, if there is any possibility. So Sir, please reply me at my contact number. 7015972737.

25th January 2018, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to setup own business after MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I get loan on my B.Tech and MBA degrees, to start a self business, to build up my life, if there is any possibility. So Sir, please reply me at my contact number. 7015972737.

Interested candidates can set up their own business after MBA in the field which he likes the most. He should be aware of the business and should have some work experience before starting it own. You can get loan from various banks based on your collateral and business volume. You have to use good marketing strategies to market your business. You should have a passion and should work hard for starting your business. There are various own business options available like coaching centre, share market trading, grocery shop, hostel, fashion business, mobile recharge and Xerox centre, etc. in the city or town you live. You can get an idea from your friends or relatives before starting it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?