12th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How should i perform well in Group Discussion?

I want to know how should i raise my voice in the group discussion.

13th September 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i perform well in Group Discussion?

Tips for group discussion :-

- You should not talk in high pitch rather keep your tone and pitch as moderate.
- You should understand the topic and speak good content as per the discussion going on in order to contribute to the discussion rather speaking just for the sake of qualifying.
- You should be able to defend whatever you speak.
- You should not talk in the middle while other person is speaking. You should have an eye contact with the persons involved in the group discussion.
- Starting the discussion is always a plus point but you need to give a right start at the right direction.
- Body language and gestures matter a lot, so you need to work on it. Carry a positive attitude, compliment good points said by others and put forward your viewpoint.
- Be confident, calm and polite.
14th September 2015, 12:41 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i perform well in Group Discussion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how should i raise my voice in the group discussion.
The main concept of bringing the concept of GD in interview is to check the communication skills of the candidate and their confidence level. By this the interviewer can easily shortlist candidate needed for their organization.

The main thing to be noted in GD is that you should talk in such a manner that you don't use harsh words or raise your voice against against points. It is better that you start the topic as that makes a impression to the HR's at ease. The next thing is that you should be able to make your point clear and relevant to the given topic.

You have to encourage other candidates who have not spoken which makes you show a "leadership quality" before the HR. You must also agree and add some points to the candidates who like to agree which makes you a Team player.

At last you should be able to conclude the discussion with a perfect manner. These are the most important things to be noted in the Group Discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?