28th January 2014, 05:33 PM
drashti43

Source for preparation of Personal interview and Group discussion?

Can i have any source for preparing for personal inerview and group discussion?
and also interviwee's reviews if possible.
i m mechanical engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  2. When are the results of ICICI PO Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?
  4. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to prepare for IAS after Electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How may I get personal interview questions and group discussion topics for MHA exam? How to prepare for the same?
  7. Previous years papers of ICICI group discussion and personal interviews? How to prepare for it?
  8. What course to do in FDDI?
  9. Is it compulsory to score 50% marks in JEE to get admission in BBS? What is the weightage of group discussion and personal interview?
  10. Group discussion and personal interview at iihmr, jaipur? how to prepare?
  11. Can I appear for CAT exam?
  12. What further test I need to take after clearing Masters in Fashion Management course entrance test(NIFT)? Will there be any personal interview or group discussion?
  13. How to prepare for group discussion and interview for SBI PO?
  14. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  15. XIMB PGDM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous year papers of SNAP? Exam pattern of SNAP?
  17. How to prepare for Group Discussion and Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment?
  18. Questions in ICICI bank group discussion and interviews? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2014, 06:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Source for preparation of Personal interview and Group discussion?

As a mechanical engineer,you can find your career in Government sector,Private and Core jobs.So for any job,basically candidates will be undergoing for the GROUP DISCUSSION and PERSONAL INTERVIEW rounds.Basically in most of the recruitments,you will be facing Written Aptitude test as the first round of selection Process.

After successful completion of the Written test,the next round you will be facing is Grup discussion.So to get through the Group discussion,you must be good at Communication skills.So the more you communicate the more the chances of getting selected.So when ever you are given the particular subject about to talk,then think for a while.Then good a detailed knowledge to share your views.

You must address the group with your skills,and you can coordinate and lead the members.You need to be prepared thoroughly for the Group discussion.

In the personal Interview,you will be given a very little time to show yourself.So you need to very attentive and always remember that,be straight to give your answers making no late.Do not speak any negative things about you,and be honest to give all the details about you.You must be good at your core subjects and achievements,goals,and more.
Interview panel members may ask you to give an example from your achievements and habits.Be aware of them always.

If you have got work experience,always be first to tell them your experience towards the work.You must increase your leadership skills,communication skills to get through the both Group discussion as well as personal Interview.Be confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?